Food allergy notice:
- If you have a food allergy or special dietary requirement, please inform us when placing an order through.
- Fondant and fresh cream cakes must be refrigerated when not being used.
- Celebration cakes can be used and stored in fridge for maximum 3 days.
- Orders can be placed through our email and our social media pages such as Instagram and Facebook. We do accept telephone orders and you may contact us with the telephone numbers provided on the website.
- Please order in advance as we do not like to push and rush our customers. For large social events such as weddings, cakes for corporate events, etc. We recommend an ideal average term of 4 to 5 weeks and for smaller cakes we recommend an ideal time frame of 2 to 3 weeks.
- It would be appreciated if you could please check your order confirmation and inform us if any items are incorrect.
- Address, date, and time of the collection will be given once the order has been accepted. If you are not able to collect your cake on the selected day due to any reasons, please contact us earlier to let us know. We might be able to hold the cake for you until the evening of that day before closing the cakeshop (Please note the latest we can keep the cake is by 5:30pm on the agreed collection date). If not collected on the selected date, the cake will not be held for longer and the deposit will not be refunded. Collection and safely transportation of the cake is fully the customer’s responsibility.
- Whilst the cakes are in our possession, we take full responsibility. Once the cake has left our premises; we are no longer responsible for any damages to the cake therefore please take good care of them once collected.
- All of our cakes require a cool storage therefore please keep your cakes in the fridge until the cake is required, especially in the summer months.
- Please be on time for pick up on the day of the cake collection.
Collecting and transporting your cakes:
- Please take good care of your cakes when carrying them; hold the box flat along the bottom of the packaging.
- If transporting your cakes in your vehicle, please make sure it’s placed in the passenger footwell or flat in the boot.
- Please, keep the cakes in the fridge until needed. Make sure your AC is on during hot summer days to avoid the cake from getting melted.
How your data will be used
Any information provided to us by the customers will only be used to provide them with the service for which it was envisioned. Therefore, your data may be used in order to:
- Contact you, if necessary, to answer a question or resolve a query
- Help us make sure the quality of the services we provide is up to a high standard
- Allow us to deliver an efficient/ effective service
- Provide us with relevant information which allows us to improve and develop new products and services
We will request to receive further information such as: your email address, telephone number, birthday details and card holder details, if required. This information will be counted as confidential and only professional people who will process orders will have access to it. The information provided to us will not be shared with any other external parties without your full consent. If you are under 18, we would require additional information from you such as a consent from your parent/guardian before we can proceed to place your order.
Feel free to provide us with any other additional information in order to improve and personalise your experience with Éclair cake. For example, we may ask for your specific hobbies, favourite products, and interests to customise content and giving you suggestions by showing certain types of content and designs which may be more of an interest to you.